Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tons of work to do because it was a very busy weekend! But i have no mood to do any work and i wonder why. And i am lazy to update about my life. Oh my computer was down for a few days and i was feeling so lost and cut off from the outside world. Glad it's up and working now
I turned on the computer and saw this thingy about how unmarried couples reign in the US. Quite sad to see how marriage has become an outmoded institution because i still believe that it's something beautiful :)

This time it's different
It's all because of you
It's better than it's ever been
As we can talk it through

This is it
I've finally found someone
someone to share my life
I've finally found the one
to be with every night
cause whatever i do
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I've finally found someone

I can't wait for the rest of my life

cause missing someone never gets any easier
Oh and i miss home alot :/ so many things have been happening back home and i feel so bad and troubled for not being there and helping out but my prayers are with you all. I will be back soon!

No comments: